Well heres to my Childhood and being a kid. I have less than 50 minuets to soak it all in and just breathe. Yes this is an exciting step in my life turning 18 but there will be challenges. No doubt this means I will be making my own decisions as far as a car, credit card, cell phone plan, and other things. I take a look on the past year when I first turned 17. It was nice. No more seeking into R rated movies or actually buying a M rated game. I think of the great things that were given to me over the past year. My good friend did leave for an extended period of time but that did not change our friendship or who I was. I had began to connect with a house group through a church and have been going ever since. It has been a great blessing. Also at the tender age I had dramatically been moving with Invisible Children. I cannot say it enough. My experience with IC has been a huge part of my life. I still remember not wanting to do the screening at my school but I took that leap of faith and made sure that it would happen. In 21 I will be going to San Diego to visit Jed and the IC office. I am so excited. Well I'm going to enjoy these last 40 minuets I have but I want to leave you with this. Lyrics from Angles & Airwaves.
Open up your eyes
Take a breath if you will
And the sun is still alive even though it's hard to tell - Epic Holiday.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment