Sunday, February 21, 2010
New Things...
I have not blogged in a while but I'm starting again. Many things are happening. Graduation in T-Minus 97 Days. I am eager to get out of High School but sad to leave. My Birthday is this week. Crazy 18! I can't believe it. The one age that defines I can do some things on my own. Credit Cards, Lotto tickets, car payments, and own cell phone plan. I have looked at a lot of things over the past couple of weeks as far as my life through the last 6 months and it has been a huge blessing. Just last year I thought I would never be the same because I lost a friend. I thought I'd be alone and depressed. But I have found that in God he can make everything beautiful in his time. I hope to travel more and more through the times to come. Costa Rica last summer was a Blast. I have met some of the most humble people on the earth. It was an experience of a lifetime! That's all for today. It's 37 degrees in Chicago. Remember Peace and Love. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment